“ Transports you to sunlit meadows, vibrant wildflowers and the gentle hum of bees at work. Harvested in Kullu Valley this honey is pure and full of flavour”
WEIGHT: 400 g INGREDIENTS: 100% pure, unadulterated, multi floral Himalayan honey
• Big Bear Farms Wildflower Honey is harvested and bottled in Himachal
• It is all natural without any additives, flavours or preservatives
• Rich in Antioxidants: Our Wildflower honey contributes to overall health and well-being.
• Natural Sweetener with Nutrients: As a an alternative to refined sugar, wildflower honey also provides small amounts of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that can support the body's nutrition.
• Soothes Sore Throats: The natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of this Wildflower honey can help soothe sore throats and coughs. Mix with warm water or tea for respiratory discomfort.
BEST BEFORE: 24 months from manufacture. Once opened always use clean utensils to avoid spoilage.
PRODUCT CARE: • Do no Refrigerate: To maintain the freshness and quality of our Wildflower Honey always store at room temperature in a cool and dry place. • Clean Spoons Only: To prevent contamination or spoilage, always use clean spoons when scooping out the honey. Avoid using soiled or dirty spoons, as they can introduce bacteria or impurities into the jar, compromising quality. • Tightly Seal the Jar: After each use, make sure to tightly seal the jar to prevent air exposure. This helps maintain freshness and prevents it from drying out or absorbing unwanted odours.