50g Cold, diced butter
75g Granulated sugar
100g All-purpose flour
1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
A pinch of Salt
200g Big Bear Farms Plum Jam (plus extra for drizzling on top)
Optional: Creamy vanilla ice-cream or freshly whipped cream for serving
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a food processor or mixer, combine the cold butter, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pulse for 1 minute, scraping the bottom as needed, until well combined.
- Spoon the Big Bear Farms Plum Jam into a serving dish and spread it out.
- Pour the crumble mixture over the jam and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream or freshly whipped cream and an extra drizzle of plum jam.
- Enjoy immediately!
Find a video tutorial to this recipe here.
Follow us on Instagram for more delicious recipes.
The Big Bear Family