All you need is our farm fresh Blueberry Preserve and a few simple ingredients to whip up this delicious cheesecake!
SERVES: 6-8 SLICES
COOKING TIME: 60 MINS
COOLING TIME: 2 HOURS to OVERNIGHT
- 200g Digestive biscuits base
- 100g Unsalted butter
- 200g Big Bear Farms Blueberry Preserve
- 500g Cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream (or substitute with hung curd)
- 2 tbsp flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- Zest from 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius
For the base
- Blitz the biscuits along with the butter in a food processer until they form a sand-like consistency
- Lay the biscuit mixture in an 8” baking tin. Use a small bowl with a flat base to press this down. Make sure to fill and cover the corners too.
For the Cheesecake
- Pour the cream cheese and caster sugar into a big bowl. Using a hand mixer blend until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, lime zest and sour cream.
- Gently mix in the flour and salt and beat until combined
- Swirl 2 tablespoons of Big Bear Farms Blueberry Preserve into the cheesecake mixture
- Pour mixture into the crust
- Transfer to the oven and bake until the centre of cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let it cool, and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight if you have the time).
- Before serving, pour 200g of blueberry preserve over the cake, making sure to include the blueberries and the delicious syrup too!
Find a video tutorial to this recipe here.
Follow us on Instagram for more delicious recipes.
The Big Bear Family